May 21, 2013
Shopping Cart |
The 2” crescent moon shape of the Tong makes it ideal for creating circular smooth shapes, flipping hair up and under as well as creating waves and alternating curls on medium to long hair.
- O.R.M. Technology reduces water clustering to speed up drying and styling time.
- Negative Ion Technology and Far Infrared Rays gently close the cuticle locking in color while sealing in moisture and natural oils; leaving hair healthier with more sheen and manageability.
- Ceramic Fusion Technology from NASA prevents rough spots, chemical stains and chipping, while insuring complete transmission of a high degree of infrared rays allowing for a quick, smooth glide.
- Ceramic Tourmaline plates imbedded with PTFC heaters generate evenly controlled heat across the full surface of the plates providing quick temperature recovery time and fast precision styling.
- Beveled-edge ceramic plates are 2'' wide x 3 1/2'' long.
- Floating plates allow for controlled slip without tension or pull.
- Flash heating from .05 seconds.
- Heats from 170°F (for weak/damaged hair) to 380°F (for healthy/thick hair).
- Digitally controlled temperature with LCD screen.
- Includes thermal bag.
- Non-slip finger grips.
- 9 foot, 360° swivel cord.
- Operates at 110 volts AC, for use in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Customers who purchased this product also purchased