May 18, 2013
Shopping Cart |
The most efficient, hair healthy damp to dry iron with water channel strips for moisture absorption and thermal holes for quick water evaporation. 1.5'' nano Tourmaline Ceramic plates, digital temperature LCD screen and sleep mode. Heats from 170°F to 390°F . Includes thermal travel bag.
Negative Ion Technology and Far Infrared Rays gently close the cuticle locking in color while sealing in moisture and natural oils; leaving hair healthier with more sheen and manageability.
- Ceramic Fusion Technology from NASA prevents rough spots, chemical stains and chipping, while insuring complete transmission of a high degree of infrared rays allowing for a quick, smooth glide.
- 1.5'' Ceramic Tourmaline plates imbedded with PTFC heaters generate evenly controlled heat across the full surface of the plates providing quick temperature recovery time and fast precision styling.
- Ceramic plates have beveled edges- 1.5'' wide x 3.5'' long.
- Silicone ball technology provides ultra sensitive floating plates that automatically adjust to hair texture and thickness.
- Flash heating from 0°F to 390°F in under six seconds.
- Water channel strips for moisture absorption.
- Thermal holes for quick water evaporation.
- Digital enhancement screen with wide viewing temperature guage.
- Sleep Mode- safety feature turns iron off after 30 minutes of inactivity with 4 audible beeps.
- Non-slip finger grips.
- 9 foot, 360° swivel cord.
- Operates at 110 volts AC, for use in the United States, Canada and Mexico
- 3 Year Limited Warranty.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.