- Wash hair with your favourite Fudge shampoo, then towel dry.
- Squeeze Fudge Paintbox into a bowl.
- Using a tint brush, apply Fudge Paintbox evenly to the hair being careful not the stain the scalp. Keep the colour away from the skin at the hairline and nape.
- Comb the colour through the hair using a wide tooth comb. Lighter shades will require more combing.
- Processing will take between 15 – 30 mins.
- Rinse hair thoroughly away from the face using warm water until all residue has been removed and the water runs clear.
- Shampoo and condition with Fudge.
Make sure you use a very dark or old towel as some staining will occur. Be careful that Fudge Paintbox colour does not come into contact with any surface, as staining will occur, particularly with wet hair.